Re: [C++0x] nullptr

Greetings,

I tried to do nullptr and I'm gratified that some of what I tried you did too ;-).
It was a learning experience as I had never touched the front end before.

Anyway, my question is this:
In gcc we
#define NULL __null.
OTOH the committee thought about and ultimately rejected
#define NULL nullptr

Can/should we go ahead and do this since we sort of did it already?
If we don't want to do this would it be a good idea to have a flag
-fNULL=nullptr o somesuch?

Thanks,

Ed