This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: std::string & multithreading
- From: Radu Marginean <radu_marg at yahoo dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 10:58:51 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: std::string & multithreading
No, fragment is not shared among threads. There is no string objects shared among threads.
> Is 'fragment' shared between threads?
> Concurrent non-const operations on a single string object
> are not allowed.