Re: PATCH: Support Sun symbol versioning in libstdc++-v3

Hello,

* Rainer Orth wrote on Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 03:51:39PM CET:
> It had been long on my agenda to support symbol versioning in libstdc++
> with the Sun linker (where all this symbol versioning originated back
> during the Solaris 2 ABI program in Solaris 2.5).

Your patch adds a build dependency on perl on Solaris, which should be
noted in install.texi alongside the note for Darwin.

Glancing at v3/src/Makefile.am, I think that $(version_dep) should be
listed in CLEANFILES, although that issue was present before your patch
already.

Cheers,
Ralf