Re: New numeric_limits traits for C++-0x.

On 02/24/2010 03:44 PM, Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
> Thabks for the heads up on those.  I didn't expect anything in src.
> The templates aren't extern...?
You are simply laking definitions for those constants. It would be the
same for non-templates, in this case however, you have full
specializations, thus the definitions must be exported. Just like all
the other constants in limits.
> I'll probably need some pointers on how to deal with gnu.ver.
Just make sure nothing is exported at the baseline version, tidy maybe a
bit the existing patterns, and add the new exports at GLIBCXX_3.4.14. In
any case abi_check must pass, be very careful.

Thanks,