This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Rationalize some hash*.cc files
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 01:02:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Rationalize some hash*.cc files
- References: <4B830B8D.email@example.com> <1266882763.1949.16.camel@janis-laptop>
On 02/23/2010 12:52 AM, Janis Johnson wrote:
> This broke the powerpc64-linux build; fixed with the following which
> I commited as an obvious fix.
Indeed, that was the intention. Thanks Janis and sorry for the breakage.