This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: manual patch (again)
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: François Dumont <francois dot cppdevs at free dot fr>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:17:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: manual patch (again)
- References: <4B82EC14.email@example.com> <4B82EEBD.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B82F72D.email@example.com>
On 02/22/2010 10:29 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
> The current wording is perfect idiomatic English, there's no need to
> it. If it were to be reworded, the suggestion isn't quite correct w.r.t.
> word-ordering: it should be "Although we would like to avoid uses of stdlibc++
> within our instrumentation library as much as possible, containers..."
> Of course nobody's mentioned so far that it should be libstdc++, not
> stdlibc++ at all!
;) Thanks Dave, let's fix that, it's definitely urgent.