This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: C++-0x status docs.
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>, libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 11:07:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: C++-0x status docs.
- References: <4B7C0ADB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B7C29AE.email@example.com>
> > I was thinking about removing concepts from the status pages. (It
> > makes us look better ;-))
> For sure anything having to do with Concepts should be removed from
> the docs.
Yep. Please update this.
> > It seems like for gcc-4.5 we are using n3000 as the baseline. Is
> > this true or are we holding out for the next mailing (any day
> > now...)? This may not be that big of a deal if the sections don't
> > change much from n3000 on.
> I think n3000 is the baseline, with many DRs on top, of course, and
> many changes in 26.5, for example.
Agreed. We usually just state latest draft. Hopefully at some point
that will reflect what is going on in random...