[C++-0x] Status of constexpr

Greetings,

I have a patch in my tree that employs the constexpr keyword in most of the places in the library where it is required in n3000. This patch bootstraps and causes no new regressions on MacOS at least. I still need test cases.

My question is this: Is constexpr in good enough shape to put this in? Some message seemed to suggest it wasn't finished yet.

Thanks,

Ed