Re: Bits Question

On Sat, 2010-01-02 at 23:28 +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> And you are wrong. This is *not* the generic libstdc++ mailing list,
> this is for *development* activities involving libstdc++. You want
> gcc-help for your general (rather obscure, believe me) curiosities.
>
> Paolo.

(1) My question was not regarding the "generic" libstdc++, but the GNU
project's implementation.

(2) You didn't label the question as irrelevant until after your
attempted answer to it was found to be lacking.

(3) No one is interested in what you consider an "obscure" curiosity,
nor does anyone have reason to "believe" you as the universal arbiter.

(4) You've made it apparent several times now that you do not know the
answer to my question, and repeated attempts to remind us are not
productive. Please do not respond to the thread and let's wait for
someone who has knowledge on this subject to address it.

Thank you kindly for your initial followup.

Respectfully,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Developer
President & CEO Kshatra Corp.