Re: Version script vs. mangled names on systems where size_type != unsigned int

Paolo Carlini wrote:

> If you could sneak a small comment about 'x' and 'y' in gnu.ver, I think
> it could be useful.

  I really can't see any sensible place to do that; there's absolutely nothing
documenting what any of the other parts and sub-parts of patterns mean and if
I'm describing 'x' and 'y' it's going to be by contrasting them with 'i' and
'j' ... which also aren't described anywhere.  If you have a good suggestion,
I'll run with it when I commit, but otherwise I think I'd rather just let the
changelog speak for itself.

    cheers,
      DaveK