Re: Added <initializer_list> to stdc++.h

> Definitely. In fact he already did! Well, in fact I would also suggest
> sorting out one way or the other libstdc++/34419 ;) Or I can do it...

Yes. He did. And now maybe we'll let him announce it to the libstdc++
list....

;)

I was kind of expecting the reverse order, but c'est la vie. The end
result is satisfactory to all. Sometimes all the details that are very
ingrained for some of the experienced libstdc++ developers are still new
to others.

Ed, anything you want to add to this:
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-cvs/2009-10/msg00285.html

> In general, the entire business with the above web form was not clear
> to me and still isn't, to be honest, can you possibly remind it to me,
> privately, in case? Thanks in advance.

Of course. I was surprised you missed this, but in any case let's make
sure this is more transparent for you in the future.

-benjamin