Re: [v3] Fix race condition in libstdc++-v3/configure.ac

Hello Paolo,

* Paolo Carlini wrote on Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 11:46:22PM CEST:
> By the way - sorry if the issue I have been seeing is unrelated, in case
> I can file a separate PR - but recently, for some reason, running make
> clean ; make ; make check in the libstdc++ build dir doesn't work well
> anymore: there are failures already in 17_intro of the form:

No idea whether it is related; but I'd appreciate if you filed a bug
report, that way it won't fall under the carpet.  We can still merge
it or close it if it is the same.  Feel free to Cc: me in the PR.

> It's an annoying problem for us, v3 people, since often we don't rebuild
> the full compiler to test small changes... Reproducing it seems very
> simple to me, but let me know if you need additional details.

Yes, that ought to work.

Thanks,
Ralf