This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Build libstdc++ as a DLL on Windows, updated for new autotools.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:27:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Build libstdc++ as a DLL on Windows, updated for new autotools.
- References: <4A984E3F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Korn wrote:
> Bootstrapped on i686-pc-cygwin, tests still running.
It looks pretty good to me. There are some FAILs I haven't seen before but
I think they are all from very recently-added tests; I'm now doing a testrun
of an unpatched version of the same SVN revision just to verify that they were
already FAILing on HEAD with static libstdc++. Results from that will take
another day or so.