Re: [v3] container requirements cleanups

Paolo Carlini wrote:
>> The status quo is untenable: C++0x public mf definitions that are extern
>> template suppressed and unexported. Unusable. I think it makes sense to
>> audit and export the new bits. Do you agree, agree with string
>>

>   Is indeed untenable. If you ask me, let's leave basic_string alone, not
> implementing for now any C++0x bits. If you want, I can help reverting
> any bits which inadvertently got committed in the past.

... but that is not the case, neither possible for initializer_list,
because the symbols are already exported. Thus, what I can say, the few
cbegin / cend changes aren't particularly critical in my opinion, let's
make sure however we don't further fiddle, until we are sure about the
future of those facilities vs the C++0x requirements of a non-refcounted
string.