This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] container requirements cleanups
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 01:14:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] container requirements cleanups
- References: <email@example.com>
2009/8/25 Benjamin Kosnik:
> Consistent application of 23 containers requirements checking.
> As part of this, I run into other bits of 41005, ie std::string::cbegin
> and friends. Corrected, but need to review the rest of this stuff.
std::string and vstring are both missing shrink_to_fit() as well, I
have a patch for that which I'll send after I commit the 41005 fixes.