This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Updating nth_element for C++0x
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Christopher Jefferson <caj at cs dot st-andrews dot ac dot uk>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 19:33:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updating nth_element for C++0x
- References: <submission.1MfGRK-0001I9-Ci@mail.cs.st-andrews.ac.uk>
> I'm found myself able to spend time on libstdc++ again, and so am
> intending on working on finishing <algorithm> for C++0x, in particular
> sort and associated algorithms.
> This first patch touches various pieces of code, but it's main benefit
> is it makes nth_element work with move-only types. I have a couple
> more patches in the pipeline, but am trying to put things into smaller
> pieces. I haven't submitted any patches for a while, I hope I've got
> the various formatting bits right.
I think __unguarded_partition_pivot should be inline, also all the
function calls must be fully qualified with std, other than that the
patch looks very nice to me. I'm going to apply it locally and give it a