This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] missed explicit bool conversion cleanups
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at cs dot tamu dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:08:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] missed explicit bool conversion cleanups
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
2009/8/11 Benjamin Kosnik:
>> As pointed out by Gaby as part of the constexpr work. I did a bunch of
>> these fixes after Jason's initial implementation. However, these were
>> found by compiling the "src" directory of libstdc++ with
>> CXXFLAGS="-std=gnu++0x -Wfatal-errors"
> This re-arranges some of the TR1/C++0x source files such that TR1 files
> have the right definitions, even in the presence of -std=gnu++0x. So,
> the libstdc++ build with CXXFLAGS="-std=gnu++0x" will link correctly,
> and is usable although fails ABI checks.
> The ABI fails are mostly C++0x added symbols that are not version
> mapped correctly. Ie, complex::[imag|real], numeric_limits::inifinity,
> chrono, common_type, basic_*stream::(string ctors), initializer_list*,
> etc. This is unsurprising.
> tested x86_64/linux
Nice. Have you see libstdc++/41005 which is related?
I was testing a fix last night, but the compile farm machines I was
using were being hammered by other people and didn't finish the tests,
I'll try to get the patch sent this evening.