This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: DR890 in system_error
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 20:06:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: DR890 in system_error
- References: <4A7435EC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ed Smith-Rowland wrote:
> Is this a mistake or are implementations allowed to go the extra mile
> and have additional throw guarantees?
See libstdc++/40915, no problem AFAICS.