DR890 in system_error

Greetings.

I was looking at iostream_error and noticed that in the system_error header the two functions that reslove DR890 are specified nothrow where in the latest DR list (65 I think) they are not.

Is this a mistake or are implementations allowed to go the extra mile and have additional throw guarantees?

Thanks,

Ed