Re: Multiple std::messages instances for different text domains

Paolo Carlini writes:

Sam Varshavchik wrote:
I'm looking at the implementation of std::messages
(libstdc++-v3/config/locale/gnu), and I'm trying to understand the
following.

[snip]

We have a couple of long standing Bugzilla PRs about messages, and I
would suggest you to check if the problem you are seeing is already
known. In any case, more generally, the implementation, AFAIK, is far
from being complete and satisfactory, if you could concretely help, that
would be much appreciated!

This looks like the first half of bug 13631. I posted a simple, but an untested patch there, I'll try to test it as soon as I figure out the build system. If anyone else would like to try it -- please do.