Re: Fix a couple libstdc++ pretty-printer bugs

> 2009-06-04  Tom Tromey  <tromey@redhat.com>
>
> 	* python/libstdcxx/v6/printers.py (lookup_function): Remove
> extra ';'.
> 	(build_libstdcxx_dictionary): Accept shortened form of
> 	basic_string names.
> 	(StdStringPrinter.to_string): Remove reference to
> WideEncoding.

Sorry, thought I had already replied to this.

Ok, of course. FYI I consider you the maintainer for this functionality,
notice is certainly appreciated and in your usual good form but you
should feel free to check in at will for items to do with pretty
printing.

-benjamin