Re: Code Throws Exception

2009/6/4 ruks:

> Recently I have migrated my code from GCC3.4.3 to GCC4.1.2.
> It has server and client module. I have installed the package with
> RHEL5u2,GCC4.1.2,libstdc++.so.6.0.8
> Server gets executed but while running the client it throws "Terminate
> called after throwing instance of 'JTCSystemCallException' Aborted"

Hi, that exception does not come from libstdc++ so you should debug
the client to find out where it is thrown from.  In any case this list
is for discussing development of libstdc++ not using it, so your
question would be more appropriate on the gcc-help mailing list or
somewhere relevant to the RHEL gcc packages, please follow up there.

> Suppose if I changed to libstdc++.so.6.0.3, then client gets executed with
> out error. But server stops.
> I have to retain libstdc++.so.6.0.8.

Yes, if part of your application is built with gcc 4.1.2 and linked
with libstdc++.so.6.0.8 then you will need to use that version (or a
later one) at runtime.

Jonathan