Re: throw(), pure and const flags on functions

Hi,
> I was thinking of this (ABI testsuite breaks).  The symbol will
> disappear from *.so, but since prototype of the function in question was
> actually never exported from the .cc file itself (i.e. it is not in
> header), no existing code outside libstdc++ itself should call it, so
> removing it from exported symbols list should cause no harm?

Let's not  play these risky games. For one we would need to regenerate
all the baselines for all the targets for the abi check, otherwise make
check fails. If we can really prove there is something to gain from
that, let's add for the time being the indirections.

Thanks,