Re: RFA: Avoid simulator timeouts on more libstdc++ tests

Hi,
> For the record, here is the complete patch as checked in.

I was rebuilding with the last changes, and noticed only today (sorry!)
a couple of things: the first one, really trivial, is that apparently
you didn't change the Copyright years, adding 2009 (or 2009 *and* 2008.
By the way, normally we try to avoid gaps in the Copyright years, I seem
to remember a brief discussion about that, with Gaby too, coming to the
conclusion that indeed gaps are preferably avoided... what do you think?)

The second thing, a tad less trivial, is that for some of those
testcases we have the wchar_t counterpart, which you didn't touch.
Normally we keep those in sync, and I think we should do that here too,
unless you have strong reasons to believe that simulators never enable
the wchar_t support (in fact, that would surprise me)

Thanks,