Re: std::string overloads for xfstream

Jonathan Wakely wrote:
2009/3/17 Ed Smith-Rowland:
We generally know about the big bits of C++-0X and are making rapid
progress. But there are probably lots of crumbs like this one that are not
captured in the status pages. (e.g. I know that valarray needs the rvalue
swap method and namespace swap functions and rvalue ctors and assigns).

The rvalue swap functions are being removed, so don't spend any time adding them.

Jon

I'm glad you told me ;-) I was just limbering up my fingers.

Any idea when the next mailing is coming out? Any (other) major news?

Ed