This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: std::string overloads for xfstream
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 00:35:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: std::string overloads for xfstream
- References: <49BFB63F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
2009/3/17 Ed Smith-Rowland:
> We generally know about the big bits of C++-0X and are making rapid
> progress. ?But there are probably lots of crumbs like this one that are not
> captured in the status pages. ?(e.g. I know that valarray needs the rvalue
> swap method and namespace swap functions and rvalue ctors and assigns).
The rvalue swap functions are being removed, so don't spend any time