This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: std::string overloads for xfstream
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:12:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: std::string overloads for xfstream
- References: <49BFB63F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This little tidbit provides the C++-0X std::string overloads for
> fstream and friends. This makes it so you don't need
> name_string.c_str() to open a file.
looks good and sufficiently self-contained to be safe for 4.4.0 too...
Can you please send a version removing the trailing blank lines from the
testcases and listing in full in the ChangeLog the added functions?