This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: broken link
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: William Bond <bondw at cc dot wwu dot edu>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:24:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: broken link
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Out of curiosity, where did you get this URL?
> Do you think you can fix it? Thanks. Also, do you have any tips on how to
> install g++ on a Windows XP box?
Note, this mailing list is about the development work on the C++ runtime
library. Not about general issues about the installation of the C++
compiler. For the latter, please refer just the general documentation
about installing GCC: