This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: gdb pretty-printers for libstdc++
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <dosreis at gmail dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2009 00:22:04 -0600
- Subject: Re: gdb pretty-printers for libstdc++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 2:30 PM, Tom Tromey <email@example.com> wrote:
> As part of Project Archer, we've added support for scriptable
> pretty-printers to gdb. ?We're going to be shipping this functionality
> in F11, and we'll be integrating the final patches into gdb in time
> for the 7.0 release.