Re: [c++0x] : Implementation of features.

Germán Diago wrote:
> Hello. I would like to know if there are plans to implement c++0x auto
> keyword soon and the state of threads and regex implementation.

The best way to remain up to date about this kind of work, that is the
implementation of *experimental* C++0x features, is definitely checking
out from SVN the mainline code and playing with it. I emphasized the
word *experimental* because essentially at the moment the work is
focused on early implementing the evolving working drafts and provide
feedback to the Committee, we cannot provide guarantees about ABI
stability (concepts will change everything), completeness in any sense
of features, etc.

Anyway, auto is already implemented (has nothing to do with the library,
by the way), likewise for thread. For 4.4.0 we also hope to deliver
parts of regex.
> I'm also very interested in lambdas, but it seems the project stopped
> after GSOC?

I suspect Doug knows much better than me...