asm/unistd.h

Hello,

I am porting the libstdc++-v3\testsuite to an embedded environment.

Whenever a throw() is being executed, the code asserts.
I looked into it and it looks like I need something code that is like what is in linux-unwind.h.
I think I need the MD_FALLBACK_FRAME_STATE_FOR routine in that file.

So I included that file, but now it looks like I need the asm/ unistd.h file as well.
Does anyone have this for the m68k? I can't seem to find it in my setup.

Or should I be pursuing a different track...?

Thanks in any case.

-Karl