Re: Recent libstdc++ regression on i686-linux: abi/cxx_runtime_only_linkage.cc

Sebastian Redl wrote:
Paolo Carlini wrote:
I think you should consider also the option of having less stuff exported from libsupc++: if you somehow manage to have the different code paths in the headers
That's impossible without exposing unwind-cxx.h to the public, and that's a can of worms I don't even want to look at, much less open. The reference counting must act on the count in the __cxa_exception_header object, and that structure is strictly internal.
Ok, then, we declare here, that, for gcc4.4.0 this C++0x feature is available only for targets unconditionally implementing the atomic builtins. I'll take care of the configury bits.

Thanks,