FW: A question about GCC license

Hi guys,

I've read the full license in gcc's site
(http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++/manual/bk01apds02.html#gpl-2-0)
and I still have some open questions, since I got confused by section 3
(see below ***)

The license in section 3 says that under the GPL it is possible to
distribute the "Program" (under certain conditions).
From this section it sounds like it is OK to distribute the
executable/binary form (if you do one of the 3 things outlined in the
section).

So here is my question to you:
I'm working on AIX 5.3.
Since our application needs to deal with exceptions (throw & catch), the
only way we could make it work is by using shared libstdc++ (otherwise
the exception couldn't be caught)
Since we use shared-lib, we need the following files for out application
to function correctly:
- libstdc++.a
- libgcc_s_pthread.a
Is there any legal way to distribute these libs, without being forced to
open our source? (I don't want to enforce my customers for fetching
these libs...)
If there is a way to do so, please specify the requirements I will have
to meet.

Thanks,
Shlom

***
-
Section 3
You may copy and distribute the Program (or a work based on it, under
Section 2 in object code or executable form under the terms of Sections
1 and 2 above provided that you also do one of the following:

Accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source
code, which must be distributed under the terms of Sections 1 and 2
above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,

Accompany it with a written offer, valid for at least three years, to
give any third party, for a charge no more than your cost of physically
performing source distribution, a complete machine-readable copy of the
corresponding source code, to be distributed under the terms of Sections
1 and 2 above on a medium customarily used for software interchange; or,

Accompany it with the information you received as to the offer to
distribute corresponding source code. (This alternative is allowed only
for noncommercial distribution and only if you received the program in
object code or executable form with such an offer, in accord with
Subsection b above.)

The source code for a work means the preferred form of the work for
making modifications to it. For an executable work, complete source code
means all the source code for all modules it contains, plus any
associated interface definition files, plus the scripts used to control
compilation and installation of the executable. However, as a special
exception, the source code distributed need not include anything that is
normally distributed (in either source or binary form) with the major
components (compiler, kernel, and so on) of the operating system on
which the executable runs, unless that component itself accompanies the
executable.

If distribution of executable or object code is made by offering access
to copy from a designated place, then offering equivalent access to copy
the source code from the same place counts as distribution of the source
code, even though third parties are not compelled to copy the source
along with the object code.
----