Re: [c++0x] unique_ptr

Hi,

Since it's a big change in implementation,
> IMHO it's
> better to wait for a final decision on this matter. If I'm not
> mistaken,
> the sophia antipolis meeting is happening during this week,
> so we can
> expect some news on this subject shortly.

I'm attending the meeting and, whereas I agree that is an important change, I can tell you it's not at all obvious we are going to make progress on the issue this specific time, because so *many* issues are on the table. Therefore, I suggest not being delayed in any way but that pending issue, let's do our best to have something substantive in SVN as soon as possible and then move ahead with further work.