This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] Implement DR 775 (Ready)
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: PAOLO dot CARLINI at oracle dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 10:59:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: [v3] Implement DR 775 (Ready)
- References: <11771042.1211584338610.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 1:12 AM, <PAOLO.CARLINI@oracle.com> wrote:
> tested i386-darwin, committed to mainline.
can you post the ChangeLogs in-line or make the attachment with a proper
mime-type so I don't need to download it to disk before viewing it? It's just
interesting what's going on, so that would be really nice!