Re: [c++0x] unique_ptr

For the record, the paperwork is indeed cleared. As for revamping
unique_ptr, I can (and would like to). I have yet to checked the most
recent c++0x draft for any changes to unique_ptr (I used the draft
before Kona, I think there's been 2 more drafts published since).
Pending that, it might take me a day or 4 to get the patch into proper
form along with test cases.

I'll take a look at it tonight to get a sense of what needs to be done
and if there's any known issues just let me know.

Chris