Re: *begin() and *end() methods on c++0x containers

Hi,

> Ok, I'd like to help where possible. I've been involved in open source
> for some time now and I now that it's a volunteer work. I tend to write
> patches for bugs I find only when I'm acquainted with the source code.
> When I don't, I usually report those issues upstream to let them know. I
> think that bug reporting is just as important as bug correction, as one
> leads to the other.

Sure, note, however, that, strictly speaking, here we are not talking about bugs, we are talking about work in progress. In general, when the relevant documents are clear enough we don't debate much the implementation, in the mailing lists, unless someone posts a patch, of course ;) Of course, I don't want to turn down your help, sorry if that was not clear in my previous messages, but really, when we are talking about new, experimental, features, we are really looking for implementors, at this point: imagine what would happen if each user of the experimental C++0x switch (both the C++ front-end and the library bits) starts posting about his favored missing / incomplete item vs the current draft, that would be completely unmanageable!