Re: *begin() and *end() methods on c++0x containers

Rodolfo --

Thanks for your messages, however, let's make clear an important point: all this C++0x work is experimental, ongoing work, nobody is claiming conformance to any standard (which doesn't exist yet) neither to a specific working paper. And consider that, implicitly, some of that work may have been done more in order to gain some experience to be feed back to the standard Committee than in order to deliver a complete, solid, feature to the end users... That said, we are in the process of renewing and strengthening our involvement in the Committee work toward C++0x and you can certainly expect news in the experimental C++0x support area.

Thanks again,