Re: debug/vector anomalous behaviour

Hi again,

in fact, I'm coming to the conclusion that the new patch is correct: when pedantic, the user of the debug-mode capacity has no way of knowing the real, underlying capacity. Indeed, moving the two options inside capacity appear to achieve all the general goals discussed yesterday. Moreover, I like a lot that in non-pedantic mode everything is very straightforward. I'm further testing it...

Thanks,