Re: gthr-single match gthr.h interface specifications

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
This adds in stub definitions, as per the existing practice in
gthr-single.h, so that the single-thread code path for the gthr
abstraction matches the comments (and expectations) in gthr.h.

I'm not quite sure who approves this patch.

As I have another patch depending on this, I will wait another 24 hours for comments and then check it in.

If there's no obvious approver for a patch, then GWP maintainers are the approvers. Please don't interpret lack of immediate response as implying that it's OK to check in a patch.

That said, this patch is OK, so there's no need for any further action.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery