[v3] fix typelist fallout

... and this fixes up spurious atomic fails for simulator targets,
where the typelist-based tests were including parts of the performance
testsuite which assumed getrusage. This is unnecessary for general
conformance testing, so I shuffled the contents of some of the
performance utility headers to include the required performance testing
capabilities only when actually testing for performance...

I believe this will also fix the BSD 6.2 atomics failures.

tested x86/linux
tested x86/linux performance

-benjamin