This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: gthr-single match gthr.h interface specifications
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 09:26:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: gthr-single match gthr.h interface specifications
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This adds in stub definitions, as per the existing practice in
> gthr-single.h, so that the single-thread code path for the gthr
> abstraction matches the comments (and expectations) in gthr.h.
> I'm not quite sure who approves this patch.
As I have another patch depending on this, I will wait another 24 hours
for comments and then check it in.