Mainline is now regression and documentation fixes only

As we now reached the goal of less than 100 open serious regressions
against GCC 4.3, we are as of now in regression and documentation fixes
only mode.  This means that for patches going on the trunk the same
rules as for release branches apply.

The next milestone before the release of GCC 4.3.0 is to get down
the priority one (P1) regressions against GCC 4.3 down to zero.  At
the point we reach that goal, either by fixing all P1 bugs or by
downgrading less important ones to P2, the mainline will be freezed
to prepare for a release candidate.  Around the same time we will
branch and the opening of stage1 for GCC 4.4 development will be
announced.

There are 5 P1 bugs open against GCC 4.3, one of it has patches,
three of them are C++ regressions assigned to Mark and one bug
does not seem likely to be fixed (PR31529), which makes it a likely
candidate for downgrading.

I will update the GCC frontpage with the trunk state asap.

Thanks,
Richard.