[RFC] parallel/tree.h?

Hi,

earlier today was noticing something very strange in
include/parallel/tree.h: apparently there are some const qualified
non-member functions and no errors are triggered during testing... Turns
out that header is not included anywhere, it contains some undocumented
facilities and support code, but doesn't seem to play any any role in
the implementation of the documented facilities... So, what are we going
to do with it? (sorry if I'm just badly mistaken... it's late here...)

Thanks,