Troubles with the rvalref changes to the *_heap functions

Hi Chris, all,

I'm now working on porting to mainline the changes to the *_heap
algorithms and I'm having a lot of problems. Apparently something is
wrong. The moveable.cc testcase (together with the obvious changes
__gnu_cxx::__move -> std::move) fails immediately. Note that something
seems strange in the testcase itself, for example:

  for(int i = 1; i < 9; ++i)
  {
    for(int z = 0; z < i; ++z)
      array[i] = i;

I suppose should be array[z] = z? Anyway, Chris, if you can help in the
near future, just let us (me) know...

Thanks,