This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
libstdc++ ABI break
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 17:30:08 -0400
- Subject: libstdc++ ABI break
MontaVista were recently running the LSB 3.x certification tests
against gcc 4.2.0. It whines that __do_catch and __do_upcast
should be after __is_pointer_p and __is_function_p in the
std::type_info vtable. I believe the difference came from this
2007-06-26 Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com>
* include/ext/throw_allocator.h: Fixes for -fno-exceptions.
* testsuite/util/testsuite_shared.cc: Same.
* testsuite/util/io/illegal_input_error.hpp: Same.
* testsuite/util/io/verified_cmd_line_input.cc: Same.
* libsupc++/typeinfo (type_info): Correct comment formatting,
clarify member access and public interface.
* libsupc++/exception: Less compressed comments.
* libsupc++/new: Same.
At a guess, you weren't intending to change the ABI there?