Re: [c++0x] unique_ptr.hpp implementation

Hi,

I'd appreciate some feedback, like how well it fits the standard since
this is my first attempt at implementing straight out of a c++ std.
Any design issues or subtle flaws as well.

and, first, thanks for your message and your kind offer. Before going ahead, I have to inform you that for constributions of this size a copyright assignment is certainly needed. Are you willing to file one? In that case, you should request (and return as soon as possible) the forms to assignments@gnu.org: <mailto:assignments@gnu.org>

http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html

Thanks a lot in advance,