Re: [Patch] More facets rearrangements

Basically, I'm going nowhere ;) I mean, with this patch, the idea posted before the Meeting is implemented, now <iostream> is about 80 KB smaller. And generally I'm rather happy with the rest, seems consistent: a minimal set of locale "stuff" in the locale_classes headers, then the additional features used in the iostreams and finally the rest. Some additional clean ups are maybe possible, but really, as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to work on something else, for now.

OK. I see the collate tie now. Ugh.

Thanks for this! It does make the dependencies much clearer.

-benjamin