Re: [4.1, libstdc++] ld version detection

Matthias Klose wrote:

The following patch was applied on the trunk and the 4.2 branch, but
skipped on the 4.1 branch. Needed to get the version extraction right
with recent binutils from CVS.  Checked in as obvious.

Maybe obviously correct, but not obvious in the sense of obviously appropriate, wanted, approved, if you understand what I mean. Anyway, ok with me.