Re: libstdc++.dylib linking problem on Darwin

I didn't just pull this out of a hat, you know :-) Where do you think it's going to install the library if you do that?

Yeah, I know. I said it wasn't a good patch, but I was on my way out of the office for the evening and wanted to get Doug something and have you look at the code too :)

-eric